Es tu turno...

Es tu turno...

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020

TRC 2º ESO C+D BILINGÜE

Hi, guys!

I guess you are quite busy with all the homework... But that is better than being bored, isn´t it?

Some of you sent to me the project about the musical instrument... It is not necessary to finish it this week... Take your time...

What I want you to do today is to leave a comment (below) saying which instrument is the one you are going to work on, and how is it going.

I wait for your feedback.
Un abrazo

4 comentarios:

  1. I am working on the steelpan. Do we have to send it to you? Or we will give it to you in class?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm working on the bassoon. I have the job in half.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am parking with the acordeón. I don not december the name in English.

    ResponderEliminar